MILTON MINI sterilising tablets (10 pcs)
One Milton MINI tablet is sufficient for 100ml of disinfection solution.
Use to disinfect * breast feeding equipment and baby utensils (bottles, soothers, teething rings, weaning items etc.) or menstrual cups.
Fast:disinfects in 15 minutes.
Handy: at home or on the move
Safe: no need to rinse.
Effective: kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Milton method, instructions
Wash items before immersing items in the solution. Rinse with cold water.
Dissolve 1 Milton MINI tablet in 100ml of cold water and put the items into the water. Ensure that no air bubbles are trapped inside the items.
They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes.
Wash your hands before removing items from the solution.
Drain the items, no need to rinse.
Renew the solution after 24 hours.
*In 1 Minute: Bactericidal EN1040. Kills Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter. Fungicidal on Candida albicans (thrush). In 5 Minutes: bactericidal EN1276. In 15 minutes: virucidal NFT72-180
Active ingredient: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m.
For further information visit: www.milton-tm.com
Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes an respiratory system. Risk of heavy eye damage. Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. Keep away from children. Keep the pack closed away from dampness. Keep away from food an drinks including animal food. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging.
Take care not to splash the solution as it may discolour fabric.