Dimensions Size S: greatest diameter 38mm, length 45mm without grip.
Capacity Size S: 23ml to the brim, 15ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® Menstrual Cup, 1 Storage Bag, User manual.
Size S is commonly used
- by young girls, also by virgins
- by women who only use the smallest size tampons
- by women who use small and regular tampons and do not have heavy periods
- by women who have not yet had children
- by women who have had one child, but never require large tampons
Size S is rarely used
- by women who have had several children
- by women who often require large tampons
- by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
Size S may fit poorly
- if small and regular tampons do not work well for you
- if you only use large tampons
- if you are over 40 and have had several children
You can find more information about the required size on this page: Find your Me Luna® size
Select your grip
The small ball, the practical ring, the secure stem or the Basic model with no grip.
Information about Me Luna® Basic: Very few women can use a menstrual cup without a grip. The Basic Me Luna® model is only produced in a few colours.
How can I order the Me Luna® Basic (without grip)?
- From the models available, select the Me Luna® cup you want with a stem.
- Add the Me Luna® with a stem to the shopping basket and proceed to checkout.
- You will see a message box at the end of the ordering process.
- Please write BASIC in here. We will then remove the stem from your Me Luna®.
Tip: you can also shorten the stem of Me Luna® menstrual cups yourself, or cut it off altogether. Make sure you use a good pair of scissors and cut it to the length you require. Please be careful not to damage the cup itself.