The gall soap cleans grease, starch and protein stains. Contains bile concentrate, wash-active substances from coconut oil and soft soap from plants.
Contents: 250 milliliters
Instructions for use
Highly effective stain remover against grease, starch and protein stains on textiles. Apply the gall soap directly to the soiled areas, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water or wash the whole laundry with gall soap.
Machine wash with 35ml per 4.5kg dry wash (without additional detergent), hand wash with 15ml gall soap per 10 liters of water.
- Without enzymes and bleach
- Without preservative substances
- No dyes and fragrances
- Without palm oil
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Without animal testing
- Corresponds to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association
- Made from high-quality, renewable raw materials
- Without petrochemical ingredients
- Environmentally friendly. The raw materials used by Ulrich natürlich gall soap are environmentally friendly and easily biodegradable.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, POTASSIUM COCOATE, GLYCERETH - 6 COCOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, FEL TAURI SICCUM, LACTIC ACID
Store cool and dry. Protect from sunlight. Use within 6 months after opening the bottle.
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for a few minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.