Dimensions Size XL: greatest diameter 47mm, length 56mm without grip.
Capacity Size XL: 42ml to the brim, 30ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® Menstrual Cup, 1 Storage Bag, User manual.
Size XL is commonly used:
- by more mature women, over 30 years of age
- by women who only use large tampons
- by women who have heavy periods
- by women who have had children
- by women who use large tampons and still have to change them frequently
- by women with weak pelvic floor muscles
This size is rarely used:
- by very young women
- by women who have not had children
- by women who only use small and regular tampons
- by women with light to medium periods
This size may be unsuitable:
- if you are still a virgin
- if your cervix lies very low during menstruation
- if you only use small tampons
- if you have a prolapsed uterus
You can find more information about the required size on this page: Find your Me Luna® size
Select your grip
The small ball, the practical ring, the secure stem or the Basic model with no grip.
Information about Me Luna® Basic: Very few women can use a menstrual cup without a grip. The Basic Me Luna® model is only produced in a few colours.
How can I order the Me Luna® Basic (without grip)?
- From the models available, select the Me Luna® cup you want with a stem.
- Add the Me Luna® with a stem to the shopping basket and proceed to checkout.
- You will see a message box at the end of the ordering process.
- Please write BASIC in here. We will then remove the stem from your Me Luna®.
Tip: you can also shorten the stem of Me Luna® menstrual cups yourself, or cut it off altogether. Make sure you use a good pair of scissors and cut it to the length you require. Please be careful not to damage the cup itself.