Dimensions Size M: greatest diameter 41mm, length 48mm without grip.
Capacity Size M: 28ml to the brim, 20ml to the holes. The milliliter specification refers to the total capacity. A menstrual cup is not vertical in the woman's body but more or less oblique. During your period the cervix may protrudes a bit into the menstrual cup. Therefore, you may not be able to use the entire capacity, but it should serves as a reference to other menstrual cups.
Included in delivery: 1 Me Luna® Menstrual Cup, 1 Storage Bag, User manual.
Size M is commonly used
Size M is rarely used
- by girls and women of all ages
- by women with normal, medium periods
- by women who use regular tampons and only rarely require larger tampons
- by women who have not yet had children
- by women who have had children and do not require large tampons
Size M may fit poorly
- by virgins
- by women who have very heavy periods
- by women who often require large tampons
- by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
- if small and regular tampons do not work well for you
- if you exclusively use large tampons
- if you have a prolapsed uterus
You can find more information about the required size on this page: Find your Me Luna® size
Select your grip
The small ball, the practical ring, the secure stem or the Basic model with no grip.
Information about Me Luna® Basic: Very few women can use a menstrual cup without a grip. The Basic Me Luna® model is only produced in a few colours.
How can I order the Me Luna® Basic (without grip)?
- From the models available, select the Me Luna® cup you want with a stem.
- Add the Me Luna® with a stem to the shopping basket and proceed to checkout.
- You will see a message box at the end of the ordering process.
- Please write BASIC in here. We will then remove the stem from your Me Luna®.
Tip: you can also shorten the stem of Me Luna® menstrual cups yourself, or cut it off altogether. Make sure you use a good pair of scissors and cut it to the length you require. Please be careful not to damage the cup itself.